LIC has withdrawn Endowment Plus and Pension Plus and has introduce a New Plan called New Endowment Plus. You can Download a software for benefit calculation of New Endowment Plus by clicking here.Magic plus is a free presentation tool which can be downloaded from "ourlic" is indented to be used as a complete presentation software for LIC's newly released Unit linked plans. The Pension Plus and Endowment plus are in line with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority's latest ULIP guidelines which came into e
ffect from September 2010.Pension plus is a great pension plan from LIC offering a double benefit of minimum guaranteed returns - depending on market rates prevailing - and a chance for a higher returns from equity market. The Pension Plus plan would be available in two options -- debt fund and mixed fund. Under the debt fund, not less than 60 per cent of the corpus would be invested government securities, while the remaining 40 per cent would go into money market instruments. In mixed fund plan the investment in government securities would not be less than 45 per cent, while 40 per cent would go into money market instruments and 15-35 per cent into equities.
Endowment Plus offers a host of features including loan from the total fund value and complete or partial withdrawal after five years. Fun
ds include aggressive fund called Growth fund, moderate risk funds including secured fund and balanced fund and low risk fund called bond fund.Magic Plus software is intended to give a quick idea of the ULIP plans introduced by Life Insurance Corporation of India. Click the download link below and then save the file to your system and then open it. If there is any difficulty in opening the program please check the macro security level of your Microsoft Excel. The macro security level should be kept as medium and remember to enable macros when prompted by the system.