Give the starting year of the financial year in the “Year” text box for which you want to calculate tax and then click the “Calculate” button .
This software will allow you to store and calculate income tax of a single person or a group of people and a report can also be generated.
One prerequisite for running this software is that the macro security level of the Microsoft access should be kept to medium or low. Macro security level can be changed from the options tab under the tools menu of the access.(If you have any problem mail me at email@example.com).
Make sure to enable the macros option when prompted while starting the software. Keep the year of calculation as 2009 to calculate the income tax for the current year.
You can also calculate tax through an On-line Income Tax Calculator by clicking here.
- Know all about income tax rules applicable to Insurance Policies.
- Download Premium and Benefit Calculator of LIC Policies.
- Download a software to calculate the revival amount of LIC policies
- Health Insurance plan – Jeevan Arogya- Benefit calculator.
- How to use LIC’s e-Services to track your policies
- All about LIC’s New Critical Illness Benefit Rider - February 15, 2017
- Five myths of Indians about Insurance – which cannot be uprooted - March 8, 2016
- All about Income Tax rules applicable for Life Insurance policies. - February 20, 2016